Care Support Work Merton
Would you like to support people who have difficulty getting along in their daily lives? Are you comfortable working for people and helping them with basic needs like dressing, house chores, shopping, taking them out for an event?
If you can support children, disable and senior citizens, and you reside in the Merton area; please your services might be in need?
Care support workers are an integral part of our society where people undergo certain training to support the weak and less privilege in our society. In this profession, you also need medical knowledge as you will be working with some with medical complications such as mental health.
What is a care support worker care description?
- You have to be interested in their personal likes
- Become their personal nanny caring and supporting them with basic needs like bathing, using the restroom dressing up, cooking and keeping them company
- Assist with their bills, reply letters/email, responding to call
- Keep the doctor’s appointment and take drugs on time
- Help to transport the patient to and fro their destination
If this is your dream, join us today at Curado Group where you will to be your best. For more information, visit us at https://www.curadogroup.com.
We specialise in making a positive difference in the lives of people with complex mental health needs.
6 Sutton Plaza
Copyright © 2019 Curado Limited. All Rights Reserved