Care Home Merton
As caregivers Curado Group aims at providing the best care services in the Merton area and especially for the vulnerable in our community. Choosing a care home for you love one means it must be comfortable and feels just like home.
What to look for in a care home?
- After finding the care home of your choice, take the following steps before affirming your choice
- Make sure the home has all the amenities you need for your loved one
- Check with the front desk if there are any vacancies. If not, inquire how long the waiting list is
- Ask for the care home website; collect brochure or magazines to know more about the facility
- Inquire about their payment system and how much for what you need.
- Ask the necessary questions
Even though we feel like asking a million questions, only ask those that are relevant to you such as
- The staff
- The schedules
- Any physical or fun activity
- About visitors
- The meal plan
- Medical service and professionals, etc
When you as the right question, we are sure that you will find one and make a decision faster for the benefit of your loved one. If you are still indecisive about the best home care in Merton, then visit Curado Group now at www.curadogroup.com.
stay in touch
Follow the Curado team
Find us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Please contact us on +44 (0) 208 6617238 or email email@example.com to discuss any aspect of our work.
We specialise in making a positive difference in the lives of people with complex mental health needs.
6 Sutton Plaza
For enquiries or further information on any of our services, contact us on:
Tel: +44 (0) 208 661 7238
Copyright © 2019 Curado Limited. All Rights Reserved