Care Home Merton
As caregivers Curado Group aims at providing the best care services in the Merton area and especially for the vulnerable in our community. Choosing a care home for you love one means it must be comfortable and feels just like home.
What to look for in a care home?
- After finding the care home of your choice, take the following steps before affirming your choice
- Make sure the home has all the amenities you need for your loved one
- Check with the front desk if there are any vacancies. If not, inquire how long the waiting list is
- Ask for the care home website; collect brochure or magazines to know more about the facility
- Inquire about their payment system and how much for what you need.
- Ask the necessary questions
Even though we feel like asking a million questions, only ask those that are relevant to you such as
- The staff
- The schedules
- Any physical or fun activity
- About visitors
- The meal plan
- Medical service and professionals, etc
When you as the right question, we are sure that you will find one and make a decision faster for the benefit of your loved one. If you are still indecisive about the best home care in Merton, then visit Curado Group now at www.curadogroup.com.
We specialise in making a positive difference in the lives of people with complex mental health needs.
41-45 Lind Road
Copyright © 2019 Curado Limited. All Rights Reserved